Shop in our Resale Stores …
Give Back to Your Community!
Our Resale Stores generate critical funds for people in our community recovering from domestic violence, hunger and homelessness. Whether you shop or donate, your support helps our community and changes lives!
You’ll find bargains and treasures at our three thrift store locations in San Diego: Encinitas, Carlsbad and San Marcos. Stop by for clothing, designer items, furniture, collectibles, housewares, and much more!
CRC Resale Store Locations & Hours
Your Donations Make a Difference
Your hidden gems can give North County San Diego families and individuals a fresh start!
Your donated items may be sold in our Resale Stores to provide critical funding for social and domestic violence prevention services that assist families in need. We also select items from our stores to help furnish transitional and permanent housing for our participants. The items you drop off help us turn housing into homes and the sales proceeds help to provide shelter, food, education, counseling, and back-to-work programs for many families in our community … Thank you!
Drop off your clothing, housewares, collectibles, electronics and more … 7 days a week during these hours:
Carlsbad: 10 am – 5 pm
Encinitas: 9 am – 5 pm
San Marcos: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Discounts & Special Offers
- DAILY: 10% discount for seniors and active duty military.
- TUESDAYS: Pick your discount days. A fishbowl full of envelopes containing discounts of 25-50%. Each customer may select an envelope which contains a discount that will be applied to his or her purchase.
- WEDNESDAYS: 20-25% discount on a rotating assortment of merchandise. New selections each week!
- THURSDAYS: 25% off all clothing.
- FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS: 50% discount on a specific colored price tag.
Donate to CRC Resale Stores
THANK YOU for your clean, usable donations!
You can drop off your donations at any of our store locations, open 7 days a week. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to pick up donations. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following items:
- Appliances or Electronics in Non-Working Condition
- Computers, Printers, Fax Machines
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Furniture in Unsellable Condition (rips, stains, bad odor, broken, etc.)
- Oversized Furniture (wall entertainment units, oversized sofas)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Hazardous Materials (paints, paint thinners, solvents, pesticides, etc.)
- Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives, Hand Grenades
- Medications – Prescription or Over-the-Counter
- Medical Equipment
- Adult Materials
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Counterfeit Property
- Military Uniforms that include name/rank, Police Uniforms and Company Uniforms
- Cribs: acceptable if new, in the box and not on a recall list. Also acceptable if antique/vintage.
- Strollers, High Chairs & Car Seats: acceptable if new, in the box and not on a recall list.
- Playpens: acceptable if new, in the box and not on a recall list. Also acceptable if antique/vintage.
- Accordion-style Child Safety Gates
- Bean Bag Chairs with zippers
- Toy Basketball Nets
- Soft Plastic Infant Toys (also including rattles and pacifiers), unless they are brand new (still in the package) and made after February 10, 2009. Also acceptable if old/vintage.
- Bunk Beds
Broken, dirty or unsellable donations are costly for CRC to dispose of … PLEASE drop off donations to a resale store team member when the store is open; PLEASE DO NOT leave items when the store is closed!