You Can Change Lives – Become a CRC Partner Landlord
CRC works with families, seniors and individuals experiencing homelessness every day. Each family or individual that comes to CRC works with a case manager to identify and address barriers to housing. These households are ready to begin again—they only need a place to call home.
CRC will partner with you in reducing risk and maximizing the return on your investment. Here’s how CRC supports landlords and families:
- CRC’s case managers work with the tenant families to connect them with resources to provide rental assistance, eviction prevention, and a support network
- Tenants receive ongoing housing stabilization support even after they move in
- Assistance with move-in costs and deposits
- Participating landlords must adhere to landlord tenancy laws, be willing to sign a lease with the tenant and maintain a habitable rental unit
- Incentives may be available for landlords who rent to homeless individuals, families and veterans
If you would like to participate as a community partner landlord or get more information, please contact Miranda Chavez, Social Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 760-300-3238
Current Housing Needs:
- Please check back again for more information on our current housing needs for CRC clients.