Leave a legacy of hope for your neighbors in need.
Your planned gift to Community Resource Center ensures a future when we will continue helping our neighbors in need create paths to healthy food, stable homes and safe relationships. It leaves a legacy that creates hope by nourishing, empowering and healing people who need help. Please include Community Resource Center in your will, trust or retirement plan and express your values of caring and compassion forever.
Making a legacy gift to Community Resource Center is simple, rewarding and impactful. Here are some of the ways your bequest would support CRC’s mission:
- Help feed neighbors experiencing food insecurity and hunger.
- Help provide stable homes to prevent homelessness for families with rental assistance and case management.
- Help provide safe housing, counseling and food for survivors of domestic violence.
Please discuss these giving options and the impact they might have on your estate and family with a professional advisor:
- Make a gift in your will or trust, as a percentage of your estate or a specific dollar amount.
- Designate Community Resource Center as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
- Transfer a gift of appreciated stock. Ask your broker to contact us.
- Include CRC as a beneficiary of your charitable remainder trust or Donor Advised Fund.
Here are two ways you can get started with your planned giving:
- Name Community Resource Center as a beneficiary. You can designate CRC as a beneficiary of bank accounts, certificates of deposit, brokerage accounts and retirement plans.
- Include Community Resource Center in your will or living trust. This gift can be made by including very simple language in your will or living trust. And, you can modify your gift as your circumstances change.
Please include Community Resource Center’s legal name in your documents:
Legal Name: Community Resource Center
Address: 650 Second Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
Federal Tax ID Number: 95-3497926
Please Note: As with all financial and legal matters, please consult with your estate planning attorney or financial advisor before making any decisions or changes.
For questions about Community Resource Center’s planned giving initiative please contact:
Chief Philanthropy Officer
Bequest Intent Form:
Complete our Bequest Intent Form and return to us: Community Resource Center, 650 Second St., Encinitas, CA 92024 or email@example.com.
WHY Community Resource Center? Safety. Stability. Self-Sufficiency
Founded in 1979, Community Resource Center (CRC) is a nonprofit organization serving residents throughout San Diego North County. CRC is dedicated to helping women and children, individuals, and families live safe, self-sufficient lives by providing critical assistance in the areas of domestic violence services, food programs, and emergency and transitional housing assistance.