Turning Holiday Spirits into Help
Festive fundraiser will raise critical funds for support of struggling households in need of food, shelter and safety from domestic violence.
ENCINITAS, Calif. (November 6, 2023) — Community Resource Center (CRC) will host its annual fundraiser, Jingle & Mingle, on Tuesday, December 5, and invites community members to join them to raise funds and awareness to help those experiencing hunger, homelessness and trauma in our community.
The event will be held at 5:30 p.m. at the Morgan Run Club and Resort in Rancho Santa Fe, to raise funds to support the nonprofit’s mission to provide neighbors in need with paths to healthy food, stable homes and safe relationships. Jingle & Mingle will feature an inspiring program, silent auction, jewelry pop-up shops and more.
Community members can provide support at CRCNCC.org/Jingle:
- Donate silent auction or raffle items by November 17
- Purchase tickets by November 24
- Donate or become an annual partner to support Community Resource Center year-round and receive event recognition
Jingle & Mingle is a key part of Community Resource Center’s Season of Hope, raising vital support to provide North County households in need with wraparound programs that include a domestic violence emergency shelter, food pantry, housing assistance, legal advocacy, counseling and more.
Community Resource Center’s goal is to raise $70,000 at Jingle & Mingle. John Van Cleef, CEO of Community Resource Center, shares, “Jingle & Mingle is a chance for our community to come together, share in the joy of the season, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of those who need it most. We hope you will join us in creating brighter futures for your North County neighbors in need.”
Jingle & Mingle event highlights include:
- Mingling & Jingling: Guests can engage with CRC supporters, staff, and volunteers, listen to festive tunes, while wearing your most festive holiday attire.
- Silent Auction and Raffle: Attendees can bid on an array of items, from restaurant gift certificates to unique artwork, jewelry, and holiday entertaining essentials.
- Jewelry Pop-up Shops: Explore unique collections from CRC’s Resale Stores and Kendra Scott — perfect for finding that special gift for a loved one or yourself.
- Program: Witness firsthand the life-changing impact of your generosity on the individuals and families supported by Community Resource Center.
- Food, Beverages, Music, and More: Your ticket includes delectable food options (including vegan and gluten-free choices), both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, lively music, and an abundance of holiday cheer. Capture the moment with a selfie alongside a life-size elf cutout!
About Community Resource Center
Established in 1979, Community Resource Center (CRC) is a nonprofit organization with a mission to help our neighbors create paths to healthy food, stable homes and safe relationships. Individuals and families come to CRC for help to overcome barriers to personal well-being – trauma, systemic racism, racial inequality, economic instability, unemployment, food and/or housing insecurity, poverty and inaccessibility of mental health services. CRC provides emergency assistance, case management, counseling, shelter, and food assistance to low-income individuals and families who are economically vulnerable, experiencing homelessness or at imminent risk of homelessness, including domestic violence (DV) survivors. For more information, please visit crcncc.org.