Every new day, every new week, every new month, every new year is a blank canvas waiting to be painted or an empty page waiting to be filled with words. With my first three years serving CRC in the past, I see a hope-filled vision for our future.
Here are the Top 10 things I’m looking forward to accomplishing in the next three years:
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence being offered in English and Spanish. (To be transparent, that starts this week – but I had to include it because it’s exciting news! It’s the first time in more than 10 years we’ve been able to offer the support group for Spanish speakers.)
- A stable foundation of best practices – donor engagement, human resources, programs, business, finance – that ensures the long future of CRC.
- A Board of Directors and staff leadership team that reflects the people we serve, and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- The enhanced ability to share stories of our successes because of validated key performance indicators.
- New and renewed facilities designed to meet our clients’ needs with dignity.
- Technological transformation that ensures our employees have the best tools with which to work.
- Improving the accessibility of our programs through expanded hours, new satellite offices and mobile services.
- Informed community, social and legislative advocacy that advances our causes, supports our mission and improves the lives of the people we serve.
- An organization that intuitively practices continuous improvement and learning.
- Creating a reservoir of information that guides our missional decisions with good data.
As with last months’ three year look back, so it is with this months’ three year look forward: all these goals are focused on one thing: helping our neighbors create paths to healthy food, stable homes and safe relationships.
These next years are going to be energizing!