CRC Provides the following services
Without a place to live, those at risk can spiral into a permanent cycle of homelessness.
Critical CRC services are designed to help people avoid or escape that cycle while individualized case managers and counselors work with clients to create individualized goals for self-sufficiency.
CRC provides limited emergency assistance to residents of Encinitas.
Rapid Re-housing Assistance
CRC provides families and individuals experiencing homelessness with case management and housing navigation support, as well as rental and deposit assistance with the goal of helping participants obtain and maintain permanent housing. Referrals for this program come directly from the Coordinated Entry System facilitated by the Regional Task Force on the Homeless.
For Housing Assistance, please contact our Integrative Services Office at (760) 753-8300
Motel Voucher Program
- Provides a short-term stay in a local motel and may prevent people’s fall from temporary homelessness to chronic homelessness
- Requires a housing plan within 2 weeks
- Dependent upon current funds availability
Interfaith Shelter Network Access
- Night-only rotational shelter between churches in the North County Coastal Area providing shelter and meals for transitionally homeless individuals and families
- Runs from October through April
Are you homeless in Encinitas and in need of housing assistance?
Community Resource Center can help.
Homeless individuals and families can meet with us for:
Encinitas homeless individuals and families can meet with us for help finding a home, financial housing assistance and connections to valuable resources.
All homeless veterans are welcome regardless of discharge status or income.
For assistance, please contact our Housing Navigator today:
Azucena Acosta, ACSW