#GIVINGTUESDAY 2019 Toolkit
Become a #GIVINGTUESDAY Ambassador to help give hope to families in need this holiday season!
On #GIVINGTUESDAY, December 3, Community Resource Center has a goal of raising $30,000 in 24 hours to help provide the shelter, food, counseling and care our neighbors need the most. You can help by sharing our campaign on #GIVINGTUESDAY! Below you will find instructions and materials you can use to partner with us.
Sample Sharing Language:
Today on #GIVINGTUESDAY, you can help give shelter and hope to your neighbors in need with a donation to Community Resource Center.
For 40 years, Community Resource Center has helped the hungry, homeless and hurting in San Diego, providing a domestic violence shelter and hotline, housing assistance and case management, nutritional food distribution, counseling and more.
Every gift helps! Find out more and donate here: crcncc.org/givingtuesday or text CRC to 71777. Thank you for your generosity!
Today on #GIVINGTUESDAY, you can help give shelter and hope to your neighbors in need with a donation to Community Resource Center. Every gift helps! Find out more and donate here: crcncc.org/givingtuesday or text CRC to 71777. #GiveCRC
Tag @sandiegocrc on Facebook and Instagram and @sandiego_crc on twitter
Add a frame to your profile picture on Facebook: You can update your profile picture in Facebook by going to the frames and selecting the “CRC Giving Tuesday 2019” frame.
Make your own fundraiser for CRC
- Visit our Fundraising Page or text “CRC” to 71777
- Click on “Become a Fundraiser” and enter your information and submit.
- Customize your fundraiser
- Customize your fundraiser page by adding your own profile image and message.
- Share your fundraiser
- Share on social media or e-mail: You can share your fundraiser using the links at the top of the page (desktop) or bottom of the page (mobile).
- Text friends: You will see your custom text code at the top of your page (i.e. “Text CRC12 to 71777). Use the sample fundraising language below to text friends to donate to your campaign!
- Copy your fundraiser link and send it out (It will look like: https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/CRC/YourName)