You can give Hope from Home to neighbors in need!
Join Community Resource Center for our
26th Annual Tea
Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
For the second year, CRC’s Tea will be virtual, featuring an impactful online program, silent auction and options for guests to purchase a “Tea in a Box.” Your support of CRC’s Tea can help provide healthy food, stable housing and safe shelter to North County’s most vulnerable families and individuals. Last year, with the help of partners like you:
- 151 people found safety in our domestic violence shelter.
- 1,990 callers to our domestic violence hotline received help and resources.
- 1,341 counseling sessions and over 3,608 case management sessions were held, providing caring and skilled professionals to walk alongside those in crisis.
- 1,390 households received nourishing food in our Food & Nutrition Center.
Tea ticket information coming soon!
Partner with CRC to present the English Tea:
- Become a program partner and receive prominent recognition at the Tea.
- Donate a silent auction item and receive recognition on our event website.
CRC’s Tea promotions reach 7,500+ e-mail subscribers and 3,500+ followers on social media, driving traffic to the event website. Highlight your business in front of North County community members and partner with CRC to provide life-changing help to our neighbors in need. Promote your group or organization’s social responsibility by aligning with an organization that has a 41-year history of helping those suffering from domestic violence, hunger and homelessness in San Diego.