Tuesday, February 12 | 3:30 – 4:30 PM
650 Second Steet, Encinitas, CA 92024
Join us for our February Open House to learn more about our impact in the community and how you can get involved!
- Tour our Food & Nutrition Center
- Tuesday, February 12 is Orange Day! Listen to a special presentation by Jani Sepanik, our Domestic Violence Education and Prevention Coordinator, who will share more about Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month (February). Wear orange to show your support for teen dating violence prevention and education.
Space is limited, so please register today to save your seat!
For more information or to schedule an alternate tour date, please contact Lauren Montague at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Community Resource Center:
Community Resource Center was founded in 1979 to provide food to hungry neighbors in North County San Diego.
During our last fiscal year, CRC’s impact included:
- Feeding 1,426 people at our Food & Nutrition Center, with more than 540,000 pounds of food offered
- Educating 1,560 high school students on domestic violence prevention
- Providing compassionate counseling during 1,568 sessions
- Providing safety to 173 adults and children at Carol’s House, our domestic violence shelter
- Placing 32 homeless individuals into permanent housing