Tuesday, April 16 | 3:30 – 4:30 PM
650 Second Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
Join us for a tour of our Food & Nutrition Center and learn more about our impact in the community and how you can get involved!
Space is limited, so please register today to save your seat!
For more information or to schedule an alternate tour date, please contact Cindy Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 230-6307.
About Community Resource Center:
Community Resource Center was founded in 1979 to provide food to hungry neighbors in North County San Diego.
During our last fiscal year, CRC’s impact included:
- Feeding 1,426 people at our Food & Nutrition Center, with more than 540,000 pounds of food offered
- Educating 1,560 high school students on domestic violence prevention
- Providing compassionate counseling during 1,568 sessions
- Providing safety to 173 adults and children at Carol’s House, our domestic violence shelter
- Placing 32 homeless individuals into permanent housing