Due to COVID-19, CRC’s 25th Annual English Tea has been canceled. But, even though we can’t attend in person on April 4, we can all “attend” online. The Tea raises critical funding for CRC, and was budgeted to raise $100,000 this year, so we hope you’ll support the event from your homes.
Explore the event site for this great content:
- Welcome video from John Van Cleef, CRC’s CEO
- Welcome video from Katrina Dodson, CRC’s Board president
- Keynote presentation from Dr. Ami Roeschlein – it’s so applicable to our current situation!
- “Memories of Past Teas” – Are you in any of the photos?
- “A Tea Timeline” – see how the colors and designs of the Tea’s invitations and programs have changed over the years!
- Wishing Wall – see how gifts at different levels are utilized by CRC to help the hungry, homeless and hurting in our community.
- Extras – recipe cards and a bloopers video!
- From our Event Partners – support our event partners by checking out their handouts and websites
- Our $100,000 Goal – here’s where we’ll keep you updated on how close we are to the goal, and where we list the donors who made gifts as of yesterday afternoon.
The Virtual English Tea won’t end at a specific time, so please, share the site with friends and family to spread the word about CRC and our programs!
We’d love to see pictures and posts of you as you enjoy some tea and treats as you “attend” the Tea!
Please be sure to tag CRC in your posts and use these hashtags:
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 230-6307 for assistance.