Monthly donors are a special group of Community Resource Center’s most avid supporters – Leaders just like you.
Your automatic monthly gift will support programs to end hunger, homelessness and domestic violence in North County San Diego. You are in control of your giving. You can easily start, change or stop your gift at any time online or by phone.
You’ll receive less mail because we don’t need to send you reminders — which means more of your gift goes directly to support our programs.
Monthly giving is the easiest and most efficient way to support Community Resource Center. As a monthly donor, you help us provide services to individuals and families in need of food, shelter, counseling and safety from domestic violence.
- $10/month can help give shelter to a homeless family.
- $15/month can help provide an individual or family with the counseling they need to heal.
- $50/month can help provide a family of four with healthy food for a month.
- $100/month can help a family with housing assistance, counseling and food.
- $125/month can help provide children the chance to heal in our Therapeutic Children’s Center.
Note: there is a $10/month minimum.
Please set up your monthly giving today!
VIP Contributors Circle
Donors who give over $1,000 are invited to join our VIP Contributors Circle and attend quarterly VIP events with fellow VIP Contributors and CRC leadership. If you are part of this group, watch your inbox for exclusive invitations and more.
WHY Community Resource Center? Safety. Stability. Self-Sufficiency
Founded in 1979, Community Resource Center (CRC) is a nonprofit organization serving residents throughout San Diego North County. CRC is dedicated to helping women and children, individuals, and families live safe, self-sufficient lives by providing critical assistance in the areas of domestic violence services, food programs, and emergency and transitional housing assistance.