CRC Provides the following services
Motel Voucher Program
- Provides a short-term stay in a local motel and may prevent people’s fall from temporary homelessness to chronic homelessness
- Requires a housing plan within 2 weeks
- Dependent upon current funds availability
Interfaith Shelter Network Access
- Night-only rotational shelter between churches in the North County Coastal Area providing shelter and meals for transitionally homeless individuals and families
- Runs from October through April
Without a place to live, those at risk can spiral into a permanent cycle of homelessness.
Critical CRC services are designed to help people avoid or escape that cycle while individualized case managers and counselors work with clients to create individualized goals for self-sufficiency.
CRC provides assistance with rental payments and deposits for individuals in the community. Individuals receiving this service must be assigned a case manager with CRC. Please note this assistance is based on funding availability and is subject to certain eligibility requirements which may include:
- Proof of Rental Delinquency
- Selected Cities within North County
- Under Fair Market Rent (FMR)
- Must prove homelessness or imminent danger of becoming homeless under HUD guidelines
For Bridge Housing and Shelter Assistance, please contact our Integrative Services Office at (760) 753-8300
Are you homeless in Encinitas and in need of housing assistance?
Community Resource Center can help.
Homeless individuals and families can meet with us for:
Encinitas homeless individuals and families can meet with us for help finding a home, financial housing assistance and connections to valuable resources.
All homeless veterans are welcome regardless of discharge status or income.
For assistance, please contact our Housing Navigator today:
Azucena Acosta, ACSW