Domestic Violence Training & Presentations
CRC educators offer violence prevention presentations and training to schools, groups, businesses, and individuals including: Understanding Domestic and Dating Violence, Domestic Violence (DV) in the Workplace and 40-Hour DV Training.
To schedule a presentation or training for your group, please contact:
Education & Prevention Coordinator
Phone: (760) 230-6317
Teen Relationship Violence Prevention
As active members of the San Diego Domestic Violence Council, CRC has joined forces in collaboration with the Strong Hearted Native Women’s Coalition Inc., the San Diego District Attorney’s Office, No Silence No Violence and the San Diego Chargers to create and launch a county-wide Teen Relationship Violence Prevention public service announcement (PSA) and poster campaign in efforts to educate teens and parents of the warning signs and provide resources to those who need it.
Posters and PSAs will be released and offered throughout San Diego County upon request– so “Now is the Time” to join the movement! #nowisthetime
- NBC7 News coverage of the campaign
- 2016 Public Service Announcement featuring the San Diego Chargers #2
- 2016 Public Service Announcement featuring the San Diego Chargers #4
- 2016 Public Service Announcement featuring the San Diego Chargers #2 en Español
- loveisrespect.org – a confidential teen resource
- Video from the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office